Bluetooth helmet speakers are a must-buy for anybody who likes to have some music during activities that involve wearing a helmet like snowboarding, skiing, motorcycle riding, or any other such thrillers!
These helmet speakers are used for listening to music while performing sport-related activities. These devices are specially meant for helmets and are compatible with all types.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
Best Bluetooth Helmet Speakers
1. Sena SMH10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
The Sena Bluetooth helmet intercom provides up to 900 m of music-sharing range. It supports Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity for listening and music experience. It allows participation in four-way intercom communication. The feature which makes it the best Bluetooth helmet speaker is the advanced noise control technology that is provided in this intercom.
Using this technology, the background noise is suppressed, and the user can focus on what they are doing without distraction. It is strictly prohibited to use any harsh chemicals for cleaning the device. It is known for its high compatibility and can run for more than 12 hours.
It also has a set of buttons over the external surface of the device, and these buttons are used for powering on and off. Its long press can help the user receive calls. Also, these best speakers are louder enough to give a good sound experience.
It has excellent bass and treble, making the whole driving route joyful for the users. It also includes a built-in microphone and voice control technology. Users can perform several operations without removing the helmet or gloves, such as communicating, playing, and pausing music.
- It supports Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity for a music experience.
- It provides up to 900 m distance music-sharing range.
- It has high compatibility with a battery life of up to 12 hours.
- It has loud speakers giving a good sound experience
- It has a built-in microphone
- It has voice control technology, allowing hands-free calling
- It is expensive
- May heat up when used for a longer duration
2. OutdoorMaster Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Helmet Drop-in Headphones
OutdoorMaster is a Bluetooth helmet speaker that provides excellent sound and powerful bass due to the presence of tuned 40 mm drivers delivering outstanding audio to the users. It is straightforward to install into the helmet and supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity which is vital in a stable connection enough to be used while driving.
It also has 12.2-inch chords, which are very compatible in size so that it can fit in any size of helmet, even motorcycle helmets. These are sweat-resistant and have a water coating of IP 45. They provide touch-free voice control features using, which, while driving, with just one voice user, can perform various operations like playing, stopping, changing the music, and attending calls.
This best feature makes it perfect for use, especially when wearing a helmet and driving. Also, it has a built-in microphone, a must-have feature for any helmet speaker. It has a very compact design making it compatible with different type of helmets, and are pretty comfortable to wear too.
And hence it works well with all helmets. It is one of the most highly rated best Bluetooth helmet speakers with excellent sound experience.
- It has IP 45 water coating.
- It provides touch-free voice control features
- It allows Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity that, is a strong, stable connection
- It has 40 mm, drivers, delivering outstanding audio.
- It has a built-in microphone
- It has a very compact design
- Mesh technology is not supported
- It is expensive
3. Wildhorn Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Speakers
The Wildhorn Alta speakers have a one-word review: the device has excellent performance and comes under the best Bluetooth helmet speaker category. It provides a balanced sound with a high-definition bass due to the use of 40 mm drivers in the speakers and uses the newest version of Bluetooth 5.0.
It allows hands-free calling which is the best feature to have for Bluetooth helmet speakers, so any user doesn’t have to take off their helmet to make a call. They can press the buttons present on the surface of the device twice to activate the voice control and can ask to perform various functions.
It also has a built-in microphone, one of the most important features of any best helmet speaker. It has a very compatible design and can fit in all brands of helmets, even motorcycle helmets. These helmet speakers are sweat-resistant and are operational in extreme temperatures also.
In addition, they have a play time of 10 hours which is more than enough for use while driving. The existing users of the helmet speakers recommend this device calling it remarkable as it serves the purpose of what it is intended for.
- It allows hands-free calling
- It has a very compatible design and can fit in all brands of helmets
- They have a playtime of 10 hours which is more than enough for use while driving
- It uses 40 mm drivers in the speakers
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.0
- It has a voice-control feature
- Performance is satisfactory
- It has a satisfactory design
4. LEXIN 2pcs B4FM 10 Riders Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
The LEXIN Bluetooth headset is another device that serves as the best Bluetooth helmet speaker. It allows almost ten people to talk at the time on the intercom in the range of 2000 m. It is highly compatible and allows universal pairing with all devices. It also has hands-free speakers and HI-FI stereo sound quality.
The hands-free feature is handy in any helmet speaker as it will enable the user to communicate while riding without even taking off their helmet. The second best feature of the device, making it serve its purpose, is the noise cancellation feature which cancels out the unwanted noise faced while riding.
In addition to all these features, it can also allow riders to enjoy the same music during the trip, and this is quite a unique feature known as the music-sharing feature.
It has a very long battery life with a waterproof design having a waterproof coating of IP 67 which can handle all weather conditions very well. This product is worth buying, as many of its genuine users suggested.
- Allows 10 people together to talk at a time on the intercom
- Allows communication over a long distance of about 2000 m
- It has a noise cancellation feature canceling unwanted noise while riding
- It allows riders to enjoy the same music at a time during the trip
- It has a waterproof coating of IP 67
- It also has a long battery life
- It has got a poor design
- Not much compatible due to large driver
5. Cardo PTB00001 – PACKTALK Bold Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
The Cardo PACKTALK Bluetooth headsets provide stable intercom connection over long ranges. It has high performance and is specially meant for use in helmets while riding on motorcycles due to its exclusive wind noise reduction feature, making it the best Bluetooth helmet speaker.
It allows about 15 riders together to be connected while they are riding. Also, it will enable long-distance communication between several users. These features are enough to call it one of the best Bluetooth helmet speakers.
Many people have reviewed the product and recommended it to other users adding points like the noise cancellation feature is outstanding, which completely cuts off the wind while riding a motorcycle or snowboarding hence giving a very destruction-free environment.
The music experience is excellent and impressive; the speakers are strong enough to produce a punchy sound energizing the whole body of the user. It also has a voice control feature, one of the essential features when talking about helmet speakers.
Many existing users also say that it beats almost every other product available for the same purpose due to the quality of the speaker and wind noise reduction features. It is a must-buy product and compatible with all types of helmets, be it full-face or half-face.
- It has a wind noise reduction feature, so on a windy day, its sound does not get distorted
- It allows 15 riders at a time to connect while riding
- It has a voice-control feature that allows touch-free functionality.
- It has unbeatable sound delivery
- It is compatible with both full-face and half-face.
- It allows long-distance communication between users
- No mesh technology
- Not sweat resistant
6. FreedConn 5 Pin Interchangeable Hard Mic and Soft Mic Speakers T-MAX
The FreedConn speakers carry a very new style with a five-pin headset. It is specially intended for full-face motorcycle helmets with micro USB port availability. The quality of sound delivery by this speaker is outstanding, with the DSP noise echo cancellation feature and the best Bluetooth helmet speaker.
It is an excellent replacement for the first style of charging port that was available, and users must check the port before buying the product; it should support the newer version rather than the old non- compatible one. It is worth every penny spent on it due to its features. It is a fantastic product with high-performance reviews from genuine users.
It uses 3.5 mm audio pins making it compatible with most Bluetooth, smartphones, MP3 players, etc. The audio drivers installed in this device are 45 mm, making it more potent than other speakers. All these features together contribute to making it suitable for use in helmets while riding.
- It uses 3.5 mm audio pins for compatibility with several systems
- It has a DSP noise echo cancellation feature
- It has 45 mm drivers making for a powerful sound
- It is a five-pin headset, quite unique
- It is worth every penny spent
- The quality of sound delivery is outstanding
- A bit more expensive
- Manual control buttons are small
7. I A S U S Premium Audio Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
This is one of the oldest brands manufacturing helmet speakers, hence the best Bluetooth speaker. It delivers the ultimate audio clarity, speaker, and high amplified volume to the music. Its volume can reach as high as 100 decibels and delivers a full range of clear and clean bass audio experiences to its users.
It is equipped with Kevlar-reinforced wire that can withstand pulling tension of about 10 lbs, which is incredible. It is very durable, and the kevlar cables help facilitate helmet installation. The device’s frequency range is 20 hertz to 22-kilo hertz with an impedance of 60 ohms, and it provides a full range high-definition HD audio experience.
It has a premium 3M velcro ear pad with durable built material. The overall sound quality is excellent, even at high volumes; the sound does not distort. The performance of this headphone is impressive and is best suited for use in helmets. It is excellent and worth buying at this price.
- It delivers a full range of clear and clean bass audio
- It is very durable and uses kevlar cables with easy installation in the helmet
- It has a premium 3M velcro ear pad with durable built material.
- Its overall sound quality is great at high volumes with no sound distortion
- It is worth buying at this price.
- It can withstand pulling tension of about 10 lbs
- No mesh technology supported
- The charging port is not good
8. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset New Version THOKWOK BT-S3
The THOKWOK Bluetooth helmet intercom supports full duplex intercom service and allows communication over a distance range of 800 m to 1000 m when no obstacles are present. Being the best Bluetooth helmet speaker, when the device is connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, the connection is relatively stable due to the presence of the CSR Bluetooth chip.
This intercom has a unique feature that makes it best for use in a helmet that automatically answers incoming calls and resumes back to the previous state after hanging up. DSP echo cancellation and noise separation technology ensures the user gets a very clean, clear voice at high speed.
It allows accessible hands-free communication as it is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and voice control technology. Using this, the user can perform calling-related stuff. It also has audio circuits as wired connections allowing the user to connect with a tablet, PC, GPS, or almost every type of device for music transfer.
It is compatible and convenient for users as it is suitable for use with any full-face or half-face helmet. It is Waterproof and uses all silica gel for waterproofing which is essential for any helmet speaker.
- It has DSP echo cancellation and noise separation technology for a clean, clear voice at high speed.
- It has a CSR Bluetooth chip providing a pretty stable connection
- It allows communication over a distance between 800 m to 1000 m
- It allows easy hands-free communication
- It uses all silica gel for waterproofing
- It is compatible with any full-face or half-face helmet
- It is expensive
- Does not support mesh technology
9. BE Headwear Bluetooth Headset- Drop-in Headphones BEL3.0
The BE headwear is a Bluetooth helmet headset, one of the highest rated best Bluetooth helmet speakers with a versatile battery life, so it can be used for more than 9 hours. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 version that has stable connectivity support along with a built-in microphone that allows hands-free calling.
The performance of the headphone is good enough at a very low cost. It has an ultra-loud speaker with about 30 mm of driver. It is the thinnest chip-style helmet speaker and is also compatible with ski and snowboarding helmets. It is considered a great product with a fair price and has been reviewed very well by the existing users. It is very affordable and a replacement for ODT chips.
It conveniently pairs with various devices and can quickly get paid with Google Assistant. They perform great even when used with a helmet. It is a durable product with good committed customer service by the company as reviewed by the existing users.
It is an excellent product that suits well for use with helmets due to its features at an affordable price range. It is very lightweight with almost no fault in design or working.
- It has an ultra-loud speaker with about 30 mm of drivers giving a good sound experience
- It is very affordable and a replacement for ODT chips.
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0 version providing stable connectivity
- It has lightweight with no design faults.
- It has a built-in microphone allowing hands-free calling.
- It is a very durable product with good customer service by the company
- The expected Bluetooth version is 5.0
- It has a satisfactory design
10. FODSPORTS Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset FX6 1000m
FODSPORTS Bluetooth helmet headset is a must-buy product and is the best speaker for those who want to use the helmet. It has integrated large buttons with touch blind operation control, so the user does not have to stop on the road to handle the device or to call anyone; the user can touch the large buttons present and perform various operations.
This feature makes it super cool to use with a helmet. It has an excellent noise control feature giving its user a very clear sound experience. While riding, when noisy wind chases the biker, it is annoying, and hence these noise controls feature our best for such a situation; this feature makes it serve their actual purpose of using it in the helmet.
It has high performance with an impressive quality of music experience allowing the user to interact up to a distance of 3280 feet. The most essential feature is making it suitable as the best Bluetooth helmet speaker is that it will enable hands-free calling.
This device provides the feature with convenient voice commands allowing the user to perform various operations without even taking off the helmet. It is durable and can work in extreme temperatures also.
- It offers excellent noise control features giving clear sound experiences
- It has high performance with an impressive quality of music
- It allows hands-free calling providing the convenient feature of voice command
- It has high durability
- It can work well in extreme temperatures
- It does not allow rapid charging
- No mess technology supported
11. A10 Motorbike Helmet
The Geva Bluetooth helmet speaker has a battery capacity of 2600 mAh, and it is a lithium-ion battery that can run up to 160 hours after charging for 2 to 3 hours. The device’s energy consumption is very low and allows the user to answer calls automatically.
It is also equipped with Bluetooth version 5.0 and CSR 5.0 chip that allows a stable connection with pairing devices suitable for the best Bluetooth helmet speakers. It has a 40 mm solid magnetic speaker unit which allows a 20 m cable transmission distance, so even if the user is driving at a very high speed, the voice does not distort.
It has an easy touch feature with an excellent appearance. It has ultra-thin speakers and an intelligent voice assistant system that allows automatic answering of calls. This is the feature making it suitable for use in helmets.
The other best quality of this device is that it has a waterproof speaker, so even if bikers sweat, it does not harm the device in the helmet. It has a flash LED light, giving it a bold and attractive look.
- It has a very low energy consumption
- It is equipped with Bluetooth version 5.0 and CSR 5.0 chip, allowing stable pairing connection
- It has a waterproof speaker, so even if bikers sweat, it does not harm the device in the helmet
- It has a 40 mm strong magnetic speaker for a good sound experience
- It has an ultra-thin speaker, making it compatible
- It has an intelligent voice assistant system allowing automatic answering of calls
- It has a satisfactory Charging port.
- It does not support any mesh technology
|Name of helmet speaker||Noise cancellation feature||Waterproof|
|Sena SMH10-10||Yes, it has NC feature||Yes|
|OutdoorMaster||No NC feature||Yes|
|Wildhorn Alta||No NC feature||Yes|
|LEXIN||Yes, it has NC feature||Yes|
|Cardo PTB00001 – PACKTALK||Yes, it has NC feature||No|
|FreedConn||Yes, it has NC feature||Yes|
|I A S U S||No NC feature||Yes|
|THOKWOK BT-S3||Yes, it has NC feature||No|
|BE Headwear||No NC feature||Yes|
|FODSPORTS||Yes, it has NC feature||Yes|
|Geva BT V||No NC feature||No|
Frequently Asked Questions:
As per the traffic guidelines, are we allowed to use Bluetooth helmet speakers while driving?
As of now, there is no restriction for wearing the best Bluetooth helmet speakers while driving, but the user should hear music at low volume when and traffic to avoid any accidents.
What should be the correct position of the speaker on a helmet for hearing the music correctly?
The position of this helmet speaker must be on either side of the cheek for a trouble-free hearing experience.
Is a music-sharing feature in the best Bluetooth helmet speakers good or not?
Music-sharing features allow riders to hear the same music and the same time, so the future is quite unique, and some say it is a must to have feature.
What is the required power supply for any best Bluetooth helmet speakers?
The required power supply for best speakers is 24 volts DC.
What should the minimum Bluetooth version be present in the best Bluetooth helmet speakers?
The minimum Bluetooth version required is 3.0, but nowadays 5.0 version is expected in any best speaker.
The above-mentioned are the few best Bluetooth helmet speakers with all the required features. These are the best speakers and are highly compatible with all types of helmets giving out the best sound experience due to heavy audio drivers.
They also have a noise cancellation feature, a must-have feature in best speakers. These devices support a very stable Bluetooth connection giving an interruption-free music experience to their users, and the performance of every device mentioned above is excellent, making it worth buying.
Music can make any activity more fun and effective whether riding, playing, studying or meditating. So, let us tell you some best headphones for meditation: The 5 Best Headphones for Meditation