Blanket checked. Pillow checked. Oh, only the headphones are not ready yet. Well, it will be checked too because you will find the best headphones for sleeping. Creating a musical vibe before sleeping is the best habit anyone can have. It helps people to fall asleep quickly. Especially those who can not tolerate noise in the background can find the right sound for sleeping with the 7 best headphones for sleeping.
How music helps in sleeping?
One advantage of sleeping with earbuds is that you can fall asleep more quickly. It could be due to a person’s ability to tune out surrounding noises. Numerous studies indicate that hearing music while attempting to relax can help people fall asleep sooner and sleep better.
Listening to music can help with primary insomnia. It might aid in improving sleep quality in persons who have sleep issues. Furthermore, we also observe that listening to music helps in improving the quality of sleep. It could be because music can lower sympathetic system activity, hypertension, and pulse rate.
The best headphones for sleeping can help to get the best sound and comfortable sleeping with your favorite music or podcast because sound and sleep have a very unique and good relationship. These days, many headphones are available across the market, specifically made to be worn while getting sound sleep.
With the best headphone for sleeping, it is easy to enjoy sleep-inducing music. You will be happier because you can enjoy the sweet combination of noise reduction and relaxing music.
So, if you want to spend 8 hours in your sound sleep without getting annoyed by background noise, you should invest in the best headphone for sleeping. We are bringing an assorted list of sleeping headphones to help you with the best headphones for sleeping. Also, we will help you with the selection process so that you can find no issues with headphone shopping.
How to choose the best headphones for sleeping?
As we discussed earlier, headphones for sleeping are best, especially when you need sound sleep after a hectic day. But when you are out for the best sleeping headphones, you will find many brands with many products. It will not be easy to find the right fit among all those products. Only if you learn a few factors to know when buying the best headphone for sleeping can you find the right fit in a minute.
Let’s check these points, so you never face any hassle while purchasing your right fit.
1. Function and style
The style of your sleeping headphones is similar to your regular headphones. Every type has its perks and benefits. The function and style of your sleeping headphones will decide your quality of sleep and comfort factor. Over-ear, In-ear, headband, and sleep mask are some styles you can choose from.
- Over-ear headphones are always packed with lots of advanced features. Good and isolated sound is the main feature of these headphones, but the size will not play well during your sleep. Especially for side sleepers, it will not be comfortable at all.
- In-ear headphones are a better fit for any kind of sleeping position. But the thing is, sometimes it may cause damage or infection if the sound level is higher and ear tips are not clean. To use these headphones, you must be sure you will not exceed 85 decibels. Also, the ear tips should always be cleaned.
- Headbands are always the best choice; these are synonymous with comfort and versatility. And the last one is the sleep mask which is always on the priority list of everyone.
- Sleep mask headphones include lots of the best features like eye cavities, comfortable nose pads, etc.
2. Comfort fit
Comfort and the right fit are the two significant factors when you want to grab the best headphone for sleeping. Any sleep-related product has to include these factors. Before buying, you can check reviews of previous customers so that you can be sure about the goodness of these headphones.
The materials of these headphones are also essential factors. Over-ear and In-ear headphones should include cushioning material as an ear tip. The headband and sleep mask should have cotton, silk, polyester, etc., as eartips materials.
Adjustability should be there so that you can make your preferences while sleeping. Usually, push-ups and pull-downs are two significant features for adjusting your headphones.
3. Noise control
Noise is the only annoying thing while sleeping. To get rid of background noise while sleeping, you have to check the noise control feature of the headphone. Active noise cancellation is a more advanced technology used in many headphones to give you a proper sound sleep.
4. What sleeping position of yours
You should also know your sleeping position when you want to buy the best headphones for sleeping. Your right fit can vary if your sleeping position is different. So before purchasing the right fit, consider this factor too.
5. Proper playtime
As a healthy human, you should sleep for 7 to 8 hours. So, to get full benefits from your sleeping headphones, you must check if the headphones can run for 7-8 hours.
6. Build quality
Durability, material, etc., are crucial because they will decide the overall comfort of the product. When we are asleep, it is impossible to check how we sleep. So, the headphone quality should be the best so that it does not get any damage during sleep.
Price is always a crucial factor for all. You have to narrow down your choice according to your budget. Also, you can invest in the best sleeping headphone once with more bucks.
List of best headphones for sleeping in 2023
1. Sleep Headphones Wireless, Perytong Bluetooth Sports Headband Headphones with Ultra-Thin HD Stereo Speakers
You can choose our first pick, Perytong Bluetooth headphones, to enjoy hands-free music while sleeping. With the best quality stereo speaker and ultra-thin design, these headphones can improve your sleeping and listening experience.
- 10 hours of playtime and 2-2.5 hours of charging time
- Built-in two ultra-thin speakers
- Bluetooth 5.2 version with quality chip
- Comfortable and Breathable Material
- Wireless sleep headset
2. Voerou Adjustable Bluetooth Headband Headphones, Ultra-Long Play Time Sleeping Headphones with Built-in HD Hi-Fi Speakers,
Here is our second choice, which is quite good and comfortable sleeping. In any sleeping posture, you can try these headphones. This headphone is also perfect for sleeping, workout, yoga, or traveling. The wireless feature makes the headphone perfect for sleeping.
- Adjustable Strap & Thin Discs & Stereo Sound
- Comfortable & Washable & Skin-Friendly Material
- 10 hours of playing time with only 2 hours of charging time
- Built-in rechargeable battery
3.MAXROCK (TM) Unique Total Soft Silicon Sleeping Headphones Earplugs Earbuds with Mic for Cellphones, Tablets, and 3.5 mm Jack Plug
Maxrock is offering unique silicone headphones for sleeping. It is super soft for use during sleeping. It can be connected to your android devices and tablets through the 3.5 mm jack. Various color options are available to match your choice.
- Ergofit design for a perfect fit while sleeping
- Build-in microphone
- Noise isolation feature
- It is suitable for Apple iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung Galaxy and Note Series, Game consoles, MP3 MP4 music players, Nexus, HTC, laptops, tablets, PC, and more.
4. Yontune Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband, Wireless Sleeping Headband Headphones Sleep Mask
Yontune is one of the best options for all kinds of sleepers who want to get sound sleep with music. This headband has an adjustable strap that is washable too, and it is a perfect fit for workouts, running, jogging, etc.
- Bluetooth range up to 45 feet
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in stereo speaker and microphone
- 6-8 hours of playtime after 2-2.5 hours of charging time
- Soft, Breathable & High Elasticity &Washable
5. Sleep Headphones Wireless, Bluetooth Earbuds 3D Light Blocking Noise Cancelling Music Sleep Mask
This is another best-quality wireless sleeping headphone that epitomizes comfort and the right fit. The sleep mask is good to use with the best quality noise cancellation system. Adjustable straps are there. And the stereo speakers are suitable for clear audio quality.
- Wireless Version-5.0 Stereo Sound
- Charge only about 2 hours and provides 12-15 hours of playing time
- 45 feet wireless range
- Perfect for Sleeping Side Sleeper
- Adjustable, Comfortable & Washable
6. MUSICOZY Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband, Wireless Music Sleeping Headphones Sleep Mask
Musicozy is another brand that offers one-of-a-kind headbands for sleep lovers. You can enjoy the seamless music experience while sleeping. The comfort factor is another good thing to consider while choosing this headphone for you.
- Noise cancellation without ear tips
- IPX6 Waterproof
- Advanced 5.2 Version Music Headband
- 2 Hours Quick Charge, 10 Hours Continuous Playing
7. Sleep Headphones, White Noise Sleep Mask 3D Music Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask Sleeping Headphones
Our last pick is from White Noise Sleep Mask 3D Bluetooth headphones which are pretty good for your musical sleeping experience. It includes a built-in microphone and Bluetooth connectivity. The adjustable headband is superior and can help you adjust as per your need. The auto-off timer is another feature that will make you amaze.
- 3D Sleep mask
- Bluetooth connectivity from a long distance to 33 feet
- selection of looped nature sounds — 8 in all ( Ocean sound, Sound of streams, Light thunder, Drizzle, Birdsong, Firewood, Seagulls, and Thunder
- USB charging
- Padded mask
- HD stereo sound
- Hook and loop closure type
|Sleep Headphones Wireless, Perytong Bluetooth Sports Headband||Comfortable||Clear and rich sound quality||Wireless headphone|
|Voerou Adjustable Bluetooth Headband Headphones, Ultra-Long Play Time Sleeping Headphones||Comfortable and easy to use||Clear cut sound||Headband with strap|
|MAXROCK (TM) Unique Total Soft Silicon Sleeping Headphones||Comfortable and adjusting||Clear sound with good noise cancellation feature||Good wired headphone|
|Yontune Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband, Wireless Sleeping Headband Headphones Sleep Mask||Comfortable and convenient||Good quality sound||Adjustable headband|
|Sleep Headphones Wireless, Bluetooth Earbuds 3D Light Blocking Noise Cancelling Music Sleep Mask with Ultra-Thin HD Stereo Speakers & Adjustable Strap||Comfortable||Good stereo sound||Elastic adjustable design|
|MUSICOZY Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband, Wireless Music Sleeping Headphones Sleep Mask Earbuds IPX6 Waterproof||Comfortable for all sleeping positions||Crisp and clear sound quality||Elastic headband|
|Sleep Headphones, White Noise Sleep Mask 3D Music Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask Sleeping Headphones||Comfortable for any sleeping position||Good sound quality||Headband with velcro tape|
Is it a good habit to wear headphones while sleeping?
Though it is not always good to put on headphones while sleeping, you can use them with the lowest volume. Try to use wireless headphones so that you can not face any issues with tangled wires.
Is listening to music good while sleeping?
Music is good for inducing sleep even if you have sleeping problems. So, listening to soft music is an excellent choice for getting sound sleep.
Is noise cancellation a good feature for sleeping?
Noise cancellation is a good option when choosing headphones for sleeping. It helps to create a barrier against background noises.
Do I need to check the material of the sleeping headphones?
Yes, of course. It is mandatory to choose a durable material for your sleeping headphones.
I hope this article helped you with all the detailed information regarding the best headphones for sleeping. Choose the perfect fit according to your requirements. I hope you will get a sound sleep with a pleasant musical vibe.
Since we are talking about the best headphones for sleeping, do you want to know if it is safe to sleep with Airpods? To know the answer, check out this article: Is it Safe or Dangerous to sleep with AirPods?