Hello, readers if you have read my previous articles, you must have come across the article on headphones for lawn mowing. Just like that this is one more article for truckers who are often exposed to very high noise and long-distance journeys where they often get bored. If you are a trucker, you know that you need one of the headphones which are noise canceling and also can provide you entertainment.
Here is a list of a few headphones which would serve your purpose perfectly.
7 Best Headsets for Truckers in 2023:
1. BlueParrott S450-XT
This is a headset with voice control and has over-the-head placement. You can speak with the help of voice control and do many more things. The headphone has industry-leading sound making it worth your money. It is very useful when used in high noise-producing environments as it gives you perfect calls with clarity. You can also use this for other works like during meetings, watching videos, or listening to music. The multimedia sounds great here.
Along with having Bluetooth connectivity tonight it also has a very long talk time. It connects to nearly every phone. Bluetooth connectivity is pretty strong and has a flexible connection which lets you connect with two devices at once letting you carry on with your work with perfection.
- The headset is engineered for superior calls even in a high-noise environment as it has Bluetooth and provides you with crystal clear conversations along with having hi-fi stereo audio to provide you excellent sound quality not only while attending calls but also while listening to music or videos.
- It has a total uninterrupted talk time of 24 hours along with canceling any noise during calls. It has 500 hours of standby time.
- The headset has a pivoting microphone boom outside of that headset for me so you to attend calls.
- Search for videos is 82% of noise with its Xtreme Noise Suppression technology for advanced noise cancellation microphone.
- Multimedia playback control calls. AVRCP controls easy operation without you having to reach your phone every time to control your headphone.
- This one has a special button that helps you keep all your favorite features.
- It has multiple options for connection like USB, NFC pairing, and 3.5mm Jack.
Pros & Cons
2. BlueParrott S650-XT
This is an over-the-head headset with superb design as this is 2 in 1 convertible stereo to a mono wireless headset. This is an excellent headset with industry-leading noise cancellation that provide you with premium sound quality while you’re taking calls or listening to a video or audio without getting interruptions from the noisy environment. You can also attach this headset to your device with the help of a 3.5mm Jack. It has prolonged hours of talk time so that you can have ample time during work for calls and stay connected with your colleagues without hampering your workflow.
You can use both the earcups when you’re listening to music or looking at a video and also you can use them in a mono form as one of the ear cups can be detached from the headphone body thus setting you making it much more lightweight for using it during work and communicating with other workers well call using an earcup and a boom mic.
This one comes in black and has several easy-to-use buttons on its body for easy access and fast use. This lets you change headphone specifications without having to reach your phone and all connected devices for many tasks.
- The headset is engineered to convert from stereo to mono headset.
- It has active noise cancellation which lets you focus on your work and 96% noise-canceling microphones to give you clear calls all the time removing any kind of background noise interrupting during talking.
- The headset has a very good battery life of 36 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby time letting you use the headset for a prolonged period.
- The second ear cup converts the mono headset into stereo headphones to produce the perfect sound.
- The headset has wonderful Bluetooth connectivity with 300 feet of wireless range and provides maximum movement and flexibility.
- The headset has IP54-rated durability to withstand rough life and provides protection from dust and water.
- The headset has a customizable BlueParrott button which is programmed with your most used functions along with having touch with your phone. This one gives you a personalized experience with speed dial, mute, and push to talk, with the help of this button.
- The headset lets voice control the headset for activating your calls, GPS direction, music, Voice Assistant, and many more. You can even talk to your friends or search for your favorite song with the help of this.
Pros & Cons
3. Plantronics Voyager 104
This headset has two ear form factor and wireless Bluetooth connectivity technology which provides you with free movement. This is a comfortable headset that you can use for a long period along with having several controls on the headset to provide you with easy access to the changes during goals and listening to audios without needing to reach your phone.
Also, you can use this headset during a rainy day or in a dusty work field as this headset has protection against water and dust thus you use this at all times for working.
- This is a mono headset with a comfortable design and it’s made up of memory foam headbands and your cups for day-long use. You won’t feel strained while using these headphones because of all the padding that it has.
- The headset has stuff built without a flexible headband and glove-friendly controls. The headphone is built for road life and has a rugged design which makes them durable to withstand extreme weather conditions and harsh use.
- This has large on your controls making operation with the headphone easy for you even while you’re wearing your gloves.
- The headset has 24 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- It has 99.6% elimination of noise with the help of noise-canceling technology, adjustable snake boom, and windsock mic.
- That one is so proof and water resistant because it is made of rugged materials and P2i nanocoating for protection.
- It has a mono over-the-head design which is a counterbalance design with a memory foam headband and earcups to provide all the comfort.
Pros & Cons
4. Jabra Sleath UC
This is a professional Bluetooth headset that not only gives you premium quality of sound but also lets you use the headset hands-free without the requirement to stay near your connected device or music source. It also has interchangeable ear tips so that you can change them when the current ear tips get destroyed or damaged.
This earphone is noise-free and can be used in noisy environments though this does not cover your whole ear as the over-the-head headsets do. This phone is enough to provide you with multiple features so that you can change your phone calls during trucking and also keep yourself music with entertained when music and other sources of entertainment.
- This headset comes with Voice Assistant. It has a smartphone voice control button for easy activation of Siri and Google Now TM which is just one button whenever and wherever you want to.
- This gadget has premium sound quality with HD voice for high-definition sound. It also has nice background dual microphone technology which reduces any kind of background noise while you are taking calls and also provides you with do you sound when you’re listening to audio.
- It provides superior comfort while you’re wearing it with its sleek lightweight design that says something and balances perfectly in the new year. It uses ultimate comfort ear gels to provide the best comfortability.
- This has six hours of talk time and 10 days of standby time after a single full charge.
- This headset connects with Jabra assist app which you can even in your phone do set the settings of headphones.
- The headset has multipoint, unified communications, a rechargeable battery, and a Bluetooth status indicator.
Pros & Cons
5. BlueParrott B550-XT
This headset has over-the-head placement and wireless connectivity technology. It has many features to provide you with the best experience. Leatherette cushions are installed in the headset please to provide you with ultimate comfortability.
The noise cancellation is one of the best features for which you need to buy this headset as along with having a boom mic to cancel noise it lets you make the best calls with clarity and voice pick-up precision. This is a mono headset and this is to move while doing your work.
- It has industry-leading 96% noise cancellation with Xtreme noise suppression engineered for super calls in high-noise environments.
- This headset has 100% voice control relation which lets you use the GPS direction, music, Voice Assistant, and more. You can also make calls and control calls with the help of voice control.
- This headset lets you be completely hands-free I let you concentrate on additional work you have and what you’re buying as a trucker.
- It is designed for all repairs and compatibility and has a padded headband and large cushion tea cups to serve the purpose.
- The headset is a rugged design it’s been tough and starting materials along with having an IP54 rating which lets you expose it to rain, dust, and moisture.
- It has large easy-to-press buttons to operate the headset easily. The buttons are pretty easy to locate.
- It has a flexible microphone boom which provides you with quality and optimum positioning.
- It has 24 hours of talk time after a single full charge and over 220 hours of standby time.
Pros & Cons
6. Truck driver Headset
The headphone has Bluetooth connectivity technology and a mono headset. This comes in black along with having quite a long range so that you can move freely when you’re walking or working and keep your hands free from any tangling wires.
This headset has a stable connection and also collects human voices along with background noises when they are needed to. You can afford to have super clarity calls with the help of the technology presenting it which collects voice precisely. Voice precisely it also has a very long battery life to support consecutive days of working without needing to charge it or the fear of failure when working.
- The headset has a 270-degree rotatable microphone which can be used on either left or right here as per need. This helps the truckers a lot as they can place the boom mic according to their requirement and work.
- It provides extreme compatibility with the help of ultra-large soft earmarks which tend to cover your ears gently and perfectly letting you wear it for a prolonged time.
- The earpads attached to the headset are detachable and can be removed whenever you need to clean them.
- The headset has a lifelong battery which gives 57 hours of continuous music time and 30 hours of talk time after a single full charge of 1.5 hours.
- It weighs only 154 grams which is quite a lightweight fit and relieves you of any discomfort related to weight.
- It does make excellent sound clear chat with the help of custom tuned 40mm drivers so that you can enjoy a true-to-life sound for clear conversations.
- This headset is specially made for truckers to provide them with crystal clear sound quality, mute function, Siri activation, and much more.
Pros & Cons
7. Plantronics by Poly Voyager
This is a wireless and single-ear Bluetooth headset with an ergonomic design and voice controls. It has in-ear placement and is extremely light and preferable if you have an extremely tough day ahead. This headset is best for portability, mobility, and comfort. Along with all the technologies it has it provides you with clear audio quality.
- It is a mono Bluetooth headset with a wireless Bluetooth connectivity range of 98 feet or 30 meters.
- It provides talk time of up to 7 hours
- It leaves any noise behind to provide reliable call clarity open outdoors with the help of its exclusive smart technology along with adaptive noise canceling.
- It has six layers of unique win smart technology to detect wind direction and respond accordingly. All the technology together provides you with the best call clarity.
- The headset has Omni directional mics and proprietary digital signal processing which combines to eliminate any unwanted noise from outside or the environment interrupting your work.
- The headset has P2I nano quoting which provides it with moisture protection or is rather sweatproof.
- It has multi-point technology which connects the headset to more than two phones at a time. The headset transmits calls seamlessly with the help of smart sensor technology.
- It provides all the comfort and stability for a wide range of ear shapes.
- Connect via NFC and has four microphones.
Pros & Cons
Things to look for before buying a headset for a trucker:
- Whether it is a mono or stereo headset.
- The frequencies it works at.
- The battery life.
- Connectivity processes used by the headset.
- Control buttons are present on the earcup.
What are the best headphones for truckers?
The BlueParrott headphones are one of the best in this area. They are filled with features that could work perfectly for truckers.
Must I use a headset as a trucker?
Well wearing a headset could relieve you of boredom from long-distance journeys. These can also help with loud and noisy environments and let you concentrate on the road.
Can I answer calls with these headphones?
Yes, you can answer calls using all these headphones. All of them have precise voice pickup and calls with super clarity.
Other headphones on this list are equally perfect for you. There is a bit of price range difference in all of them. I would advise you to go for the headphones which have good noise cancellation and bird microphones as it is extremely necessary while you’re walking in a loud environment. The next thing you need to look far before buying one is that they have a long battery life as you might have to go for long-distance travel as you’re a trucker and you don’t want to run out of battery while you are in the middle of music or a call.
You can also check our other Best headphones articles: 10 Best Transcription Headphones in 2023