So, we just heard you just bought new pair of Bose headphones, rich man aren’t ya but do you know how to connect bose headphones to mac, you don’t? Don’t worry that’s why we are here.
In this post, we’ll give you a quick rundown of how to connect your Bose headphones to your Mac. It’s a lot simpler than you might think.
So sit back, relax, and read on for our easy-to-follow guide on how to connect Bose headphones to Mac.
How To Connect Bose Headphones to Mac
If you’re reading this, it means that you – the lucky possessor of some top-of-the-line Bose headphones – want to connect them to your Mac. But not just any Mac. We’re talking about that sleek, new, all-glass MacBook Pro with the Touch Bar. Let’s Connect Bose Headphones
The first thing first is to need to know which Bose headphones you possess is it completely Bluetooth headphones, or does it come with an AUX port to connect them to your devices? To check whether it has an AUX port check for 3.5 mm input near ear cups, if it has the input then your device is compatible with Bluetooth and wired connections.
For Wired Headphones
First, make sure both your headphones and your computer are turned off. Plug the headphone cord into the headphone jack on your computer but as of now, there are none on macs so you also need to invest in buying dongles (just apple things).
Once you’ve determined which type of headphones you have, follow these easy steps to Connect Bose Headphones to your Mac:
- Once you’ve determined which type of headphones you have, follow these easy steps to Connect Bose Headphones to your Mac:
- Plug the 3.5 mm audio cable into the headphone jack on your Mac.
- Plug the other end of the audio cable into the AUX port on your headphones.
- Turn on your headphones by sliding the power switch to the “on” position.
- Open System Preferences and select “Sound settings”
- Under Output, select “Your BOSE Headphones”
- Click “Apply” and then “OK”
First, go to System Preferences > Sound > Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then long-press the power button on your Bose headphones to enter pairing mode. Once they’re under pairing connect the device by clicking on it on your Mac device once connected, you’ll see a notification on your Mac’s screen.
If you want to Connect Bose Headphones to other devices, like your iPhone or iPad, you can download the Bose Connect app from the App Store. Like most of headphone brands, Bose has its own connect app which will help you to connect as well as change features like ANC, EQ or software updates.
If you still require help, check out the video below:
How to Get the Best Sound Quality From Your Bose Headphones?
What’s the benefit of buying high-end Headphones if you can’t take every bit of power from them? And to get the most out of the Headphone you can use in-built EQs or off-market EQs which will provide great audio after customizing.
First, go to System Preferences and look for the Bose headphones under the Sound tab.
If you are experiencing Average sound quality from your Bose headphones, try adjusting the EQ to your taste, many EDM artists or DJs upload their EQ preference so you can try it out. and disabling any other sound playback adjustments. Or can turn the EQ to “Flat” or “off” and it is the best setting for most music.
Finally, make sure that your Bose headphones are selected as the input device under System Preferences > Sound > Output.
Troubleshooting Tips for Connecting Bose Headphones to Mac
Trying to connect your BOSE Headphones to your Mac Device but for some reason, it is not showing up in the list or connecting to the it .Don’t worry Here are a few things which you can try to connect your Bose device to the Mac
To connect Bose headphones to a Mac, go to System Preferences > Sound > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on. Then, long-press the power button on the Bose headphones to enter pairing mode. If the Bluetooth headset doesn’t work with your Mac or isn’t visible to your device try resetting it or, make sure the headset is turned on and in range.
To Reset The Headphone
- Turn off your Bose Headphones for 15-20 seconds and put them for charging.
- Connect the headphones to a wall charger and let them charge for at least 10 seconds.
- Remove the charger and leave the device for at least a minute on Idle.
- Turn on the headphones and restart to normal operation and check whether device is getting connected to the mac.
Using Bose Connect App to customize music
Here’s how to install the App:
- Navigate to Bose Download site on your PC.
- For macOS, select the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
- After downloading, open the file.
- When warned that Apple cannot detect dangerous software in the file, select Show in Finder.
- Ctrl+click or right-click the SoundTouch-Osx-installer icon to open it in a new window.
- Click Open in the option that displays click Open.
- When queried about internet connectivity again for the SoundTouch app, select Allow.
- After installing the app, click Getting STARTED or log in as an authorized user to begin using it.
Bose Connect app helps you to configure, and change EQ settings, Updates, and additional settings like ANC and many more.
Enjoy Your Music!
When you purchase a pair of Bose headphones, the last thing you want is for something to go wrong when you try to connect them to your device. Sound familiar? Don’t worry – we’re here to help. Simply follow these quick tips, and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your music in no time.
- First, make sure that your headphones are turned on. To do this, press the power button on the right earcup until the Power On/Off indicator light blinks.
Next, select your desired audio source. On a Mac, you can do this by clicking on the Bluetooth symbol in the top menu bar and selecting Bose Headphones from the list of devices. To put your device into pairing mode, press the power button until you see the device lights starts to blink fastly. And that’s it your device is now in pairing mode.
Once they’re connected, adjust the volume by rotating the right earcup clockwise or counterclockwise. and now you’re ready to groove on the beats.
Do check out our take on the best gaming noise-canceling Headphones
How do I go to Bluetooth settings on my Mac?
Open your Mac settings by clicking on the gear icon present on the desktop then open wireless or Bluetooth settings, there you will find Bluetooth settings and connect your device to enjoy the music.
How do I clean my Bose Device?
To clean up your device you need some Q-Tips, Lint-free cloth, and Rubbing Alcohol. Put some Alcohol on the cloth and rub down the headband and cushions of the Headphone with the help of Qtips remove any dust and wax in the cushion areas and finally wipe it down. And your device is finally clean.
We hope that you are now able to Connect Bose Headphones to Mac and it was easy to do without any hustle-bustle also if there is any issue while pairing you can try our other methods to reset as well as how to get every bit of power from the device itself.
It’s that easy! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be listening to your favorite music in no time.
Many people have now grown apprehensive of whether wearing headphones can damage your head. This can be a huge issue, and knowing the answer to this question is imperative. To know more, check out our article on Can headphones dent your head? how dangerous it can be?