Are you tensed about what can be your favorite wireless earbuds after having tragus piercings? Well, we can solve it right away because here in this article, we have brought you the best collection of wireless earbuds for tragus piercings.
Why people are choosing Wireless Earbuds?
People are getting attracted to wireless earbuds to eliminate the annoying tangles of headphones wires while having tragus piercings.
Also, wireless earbuds are quite helpful when you are going for a long drive or a long gym session. You do not need to take care of wires to be comfortable. Simply put those wireless earbuds in your ears. And that’s it. Many well-known brands provide the best quality sound and features to make your listening journey comfortable and hassle-free.
Now, as a beginner in wireless earbuds, you need to know more about the factors that play essential roles in choosing the best wireless earbuds in 2023.
Our professional experts and tech admirers have experienced and evaluated some of the best wireless earbuds that can make your audio listening journey better than before. When you are ready to pick the one after getting your tragus piercing, you should learn about budget, noise isolation system, bass system, impedance, etc.
If you are not so experienced, we must tell you, without knowing these factors, that you should not step out. So, to make you understand with ease, we will make everything clear. We have added a detailed guide created by our tech admirers and experts on how you can pick the best one for you. Our best list of wireless earbuds for tragus piercing will blow away your mind.
So, without wasting more time, let’s get started with detailed information on the best wireless earbuds for tragus piercing in 2023.
How to choose the best wireless earbuds for tragus piercing in 2023
People love to get tragus piercings, but when it comes to having earbuds, it can be a little tricky. As we said earlier, choosing the best wireless earbuds for tragus piercings is not rocket science. It would help if you researched properly to understand all the factors. Tragus piercings especially need special care while choosing these earbuds.
Also, the best fit for you depends on your choice of wireless earbuds after getting your tragus piercings. There are various studio-grade earbuds, using earbuds daily, etc., and getting confused with these options? Don’t be at all! You can choose from a professional range, standard range, etc.
Here are those factors that will help you choose the best wireless earbuds for you.
Your budget can quickly sort out your preference while choosing the best wireless earbuds in no time. Before being sure about your choice, check the quality and durability of the earbuds. If you want to spend more bucks, you will surely get more features. But preparing your budget is essential before purchasing the best wireless earbuds for tragus piercings in 2023.
2. Audio quality
When it comes to the audio quality of any wireless earbuds for tragus piercings, they must have the best audio quality with clear music and voice. Various features like distortion, impedance, or connectivity help get the earbud’s best sound quality. Also, if the frequency is higher, the sound can be better too.
The comforting factor is also essential when choosing the best earbuds for tragus piercings. Piercings will already bring some wounds, and it will take some time. So, if the earbuds are not comfortable, they will create problems near the ears.
4. Noise isolation
Noise isolation or noise cancellation is another critical factor that blocks any outside sounds while enjoying your favorite music or audio. Usually, any noise-cancellation features will include rubber or foam tips that
5. Earbud design
Always go for suitable earbud designs. Usually, stemmed or non-stemmed designs are popular among people. You can check what suits you.
Brand plays an important role. Well-known brands will not want to lose their customers. So, the best brands are always reliable, and you can be sure you can get the best quality products from them.
Connectivity is another thing to consider while buying. No one wants to have a worse pair of earbuds that is pricey but get disconnected in between your music. So, checking the connectivity is the must-have factor when purchasing your wireless earbuds for tragus piercings.
Impedance is a measurement that indicates how much a set of earbuds need to create the best quality sound. The more impedance you get, the better sound you will get.
You have to check if the material used in the earbud is durable or not. Usually, wireless earbuds are a bit pricey, so you will love to buy them once so that they can run for a long time. Eartips can be made of foam to lock the unwanted sound from outside.
Best wireless earbuds for tragus piercings in 2023
1. ILUV TB200
One of the best options for a comfortable listening journey is ILUV TB200. With the best quality sound and comfort, this one brings a trendy look along with IPX6-rated protection. Also, the earbud features Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Eartips are available in different sizes.
- Good quality sound
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Independent connection
- Simple touch control
- Four sizes of ear tips- x-small, small, medium, and large
- Different ear tips for the perfect fit
- Proper Bluetooth connectivity
- Touch control is available
- Maximum 1 meter waterproof underwater
- Not suitable for divers
- Not suitable for small ears as it sticks to it.
2. Kurdene Wireless Earbuds
Our second best choice is Kurdene Wireless Earbuds, ready to make your audio listening journey smoother and more comfortable. It is also waterproof. You can easily use it while going to the gym or driving. Eleven different colors are available to try.
- Deep bass with 3d stereo sound
- Fast Bluetooth connectivity with one-step pairing
- Touch controls
- Good bass quality
- Sleek and comfortable design
- Sometimes connectivity can be lost but not for all
- Touch panel can not work properly sometimes
- Sound Quality Might Degrade If Used For Long Hours Continously
3. Apple AirPods
Who does not love to bag a pair of AirPods? It includes dual beamforming microphones. Also, it has a motion-detecting accelerometer. You can add it to your Siri on your apple device. The battery life is up to 24 hours on the go.
- 24 hours battery life
- Lightweight – 0.14 ounces
- Dual beamforming microphones
- Easy to connect to Siri
- Quality sound with perfect bass
- Comfortable design
- It is heavy priced.
4. JBL Tune 125TWS
JBL always makes the listening experience better with its products. These perfect earbuds for tragus piercings include an advanced sleek design and a comfortable experience. Also, the earbuds are pretty durable and convenient.
- Play up to 32 hours
- Independent earbuds for calls or music
- USB C charging port
- Easy to charge
- Battery life up to 32 battery life
- Charging takes a long time
- A little big size of ear tips
- Low Sound Quality
5. JBL Endurance Peak True Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphone
Another JBL wireless earbud is JBL Endurance Peak True earbuds, enabling you to enjoy the best sound quality within a budget. It has an inbuilt mic with 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity. Also, 24 hours power backup power is available from the charging case.
- Charging case
- 4 hours battery life
- 2 hours charging time
- IPX7-rated waterproof
- Touch enabled controls
- Proper Bluetooth connectivity
- Different ear tips for ease of use
- Sleek and convenient design
- Lower battery hours.
- Charging Issues After Few Days Usage
- Poor Connectivity With Devices
6. TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Touch Control with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof Stereo Earphones in-Ear Built-in Mic Headset Premium Deep Bass for Sport Black
If you want an excellent wireless earbud within your budget, here is the best option. With Bluetooth 5.3 technology, you can enjoy seamless connectivity. Also, it includes an IPX8-rated waterproof feature. Playtime lasts for over 6 hours.
- Bluetooth 5.3 technology
- 6 hours of playtime
- IPX8-rated waterproof
- Nano coating for a waterproof system
- Only 55 minutes for a full charge via cable
- 2 hours of charging time via a wireless charger
- It can be used 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes
- Fast charging
- Can be washed with water and soap
- Higher transmission speed
- Slipper Texture of Earbuds Might Be Uncomfortable
- Sometimes Both Left and Right Earpods Not Sync With Each Other
- Ocassionaly Lags While Playing
7. Jabra Elite Sport – Waterproof Fitness & Running Earbuds
Jabra is one of the top brands that bring classy wireless earbuds that offer the best quality sound with the best bass. Comfort and sleek design are the most critical features of this earbud. The sound is clear enough and includes a superior-quality noise cancellation system. Also, the earbud is entirely waterproof, which makes them earbuds perfect for gym sessions or long walks.
- Lock extra sounds
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Foam ear tips for a comfortable listening experience
- 4.5 hours of playtime on one charge
- Fast charging system
- Reasonable price
- Superior sound quality
- Noise cancellation system
- Lower battery life
- Mic quality is poor
- Bad Audio Quality With Weak Connectivity
Key features you have to check before buying wireless earbuds for tragus piercing
You must check some features if you are ready to enter the best audio world of the best wireless earbuds for tragus piercings.
- Earbud design: The design of your wireless earbuds should be good and comfortable enough so that you can be stress-free while having tragus piercings. Also, it will help you to be able to stay away from tight fittings or the hard outer body of earbuds.
- Sound quality: Sound quality has to be superior whether you have tragus piercings. Sound quality is the main feature everyone wants to get at the top level.
- Review: Customer reviews are critical factors that can lead you to the best product. Customers usually put down thoughts according to their usage of a particular product.
- Connectivity: Good wireless earbud connectivity helps maintain an uninterrupted connection to your device. It will also help you to get a seamless music experience.
Can anyone use wireless earbuds after getting tragus piercings?
Yes, it is possible to out on wireless earbuds even after getting tragus piercings. One should wait a few days before using earbuds. Just one needs to take care of the wounds.
What are tragus piercings?
Tragus piercings are the perforation of the tragus. Usually, this piercing is used for a piece of small jewelry. It casts in front of the ear canal.
How can one choose earbuds for tragus piercings?
For tragus piercings, it is mandatory to have a comfortable pair of wireless earbuds with good sound quality. Bass quality and impedance are pretty important too. Also, price matters sometimes.
Is the noise cancellation feature good for wireless earbuds for tragus piercings?
The answer is always yes. It is always good to have a noise cancellation facility to eliminate any unwanted sound while listening to your favorite music.
Is it painful to wear headphones or earphones with new piercings?
Yes, it may sometimes hurt because the place will be in the healing stage just after getting a new piercing. Wearing an earbud right after the piercings may lead to further damage.
So, here is our best wireless earbuds list for tragus piercings in 2023. We hope you have all those factors that will help you purchase the best one. Follow the details of the best earbuds and check out your budget. Also, make sure that you have narrowed down your choices. It will be easier to pick the best one soon.
Can you wear headphones after getting any kind of ear piercing? Click to know more: Can you wear headphones after getting your ears pierced?